Chile & Argentina 2012 - Wine Tour!

When I won the essay contest at the Wine Bloggers Conference, Winebow (a large importer to the USA of wines from South America and elsewhere) included me on 2012 a media-fam ("media familiarization") trip with 12 other wine experts, wine writers, travel writers, chefs, and one astounding photographer to the wine region of Chile near Santiago, and the wine region of Argentina near Mendoza.

IF you want to read about this all-expenses-paid wine trip, here are the details.  http://winebiznews.blogspot.com/2012/03/magical-media-tour-part-1.html


THE WINES OF CHILE:   links to my blogposts


MAJOR RECOMMENDATION:  
if you are ever in Santiago, try to go here:  Cousino-Macul




THE WINES OF ARGENTINA:   links to my blogposts





At the end of this Wine Trip, I took an extra week and went to EASTER ISLAND.   Read about that trip by clicking HERE